My client is on the lookout for a candidate to develop programs and support their implementation to promote, sell and grow the Industrial power tools and Automotive Electronic products into the UK, and Europe.
Day to day duties
- Maintain and develop specialist distribution customer base for professional products
- Work with customers to develop product requirements.
- Liaise with product team in HQ for product road map and responsible for new product line launch in UK and EU market place.
- Identify areas for market research, conduct customer and competitor analysis and monitor feedback.
- Devising sales and marketing strategy and tactics for Promoting and selling Industrial power tools and Automotive Electronic Products.
- Visit to current and potential accounts, visiting and attending European exhibitions
- Maintain price list for all various sales channel
- Liaise with planning team for forward planning of new stock
- Setting and controlling of yearly budgets and sales targets
- Monthly and Annual sales reporting.
- Liaising closely with members of support staff, admin, technical, and marketing.
What skills do i need?
- 3 years sales experience in technical/ professional products to B2B specialist distributor customers.
- Product management experience essential
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of engineering or marketing is ideal.
- Business acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Self motivation
- Numeric skills
- Computer skills
- Good analytical abilities