Focus on the day-to-day management of the company’s own e-commerce websites, eBay and Amazon accounts in addition to supporting all other business sectors.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for well-established, well-known, and fast-growing company
- 23 days holiday, plus the standard 8 Bank holidays
- Genuine career opportunities for the right candidate
- Year end bonus – based on company overall performance
- Free parking
- Processing orders for customers with a focus on ecommerce (amazon and ebay) accounts.
- Monitoring and responding to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media platforms
- Working closely with eCommerce and Marketing teams to create, implement & maintain content across e-commerce platforms
- Helping to achieve online sales targets whilst optimising profit margins
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure a smooth and pleasant customer experience.
- Following customer orders through to completion.
- Monitoring competitor activity to ensure that the platforms compete competitively in terms of pricing and performance
- General office duties such as answering the phone and providing support to other members of the customer service team.
- Providing reports and analysis support to the sales team & other duties assigned by the management
What skills do i need?
- Keen interest in e-commerce
- Preferred but not essential in listing products and selling on Amazon FBA and Ebay
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT and data analytic skills using Excel
- Experience in using Oracle ERP – Not essential but it’s a bonus.
Between 08.30am – 5:00pm Monday- Friday
(Minor adjustment to Start & Finish time due to Covid-19)