North West/ Midlands based Electrician
What is in it for me?
· Working away
· Fuel card
- Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
- Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams
- Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing all electrical systems in public spaces and buildings
- Ensuring that electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
- Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams where needed
- Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete projects
- Completing work orders and recording materials that are used on the job
- Identifying electrical problems and repairing them
- Advising the company’s management when to replace aged electrical equipment to prevent hazards
- Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
What skills do I need?
· ECS Gold Card (Valid)
· I8th Edition
· Testing & Inspection ( cert or experience)
£33,000- £36,000 Per Annum
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00-£36,000.00 per year