Our leading engineering company based in co. Offaly are currently looking to add an electronics design engineer to join their team. This company is the leader in their field of heating solutions. This role will be working within the research and development team and will be taking initial concepts and carry out the steps to take it through to full manufacture.
What’s in it for me?
- Very competitive basic salary.
- Working in a very forward thinking and innovative team of engineers.
- To work for a company where you have a high level of autonomy and creative input
- Full Benefit package to be discussed at interview.
- The development of specifications acquiring data from sources such as the sales and marketing department, discussion with R&D personnel and self-research.
- The Design and Development of digital and analogue circuitry.
- The definition of tests to verify the design.
- Prototype Printed circuit boards, both SMD and leaded, and sub-assemblies for proving the system design.
- Carry out Printed Circuit board design using PC based CAD software.
- Software development using various IDEs including Code-warrior, Visual studio and Arduino for example. The languages used are C and VB.
- Functional testing and definition of functional testing for the end of production, of both the electronic components and the final product.
- Production of documentation i.e. requirement specifications, test specifications and results, reviews for both hardware and software etc.
- Any other Electronic engineering related tasks which may be required.
What skills do I need?
- Any relevant qualifications in electronic engineering.
- Experience in electronic control design.
- Experience in coding C & VB.
- Experience in taking a design from initial concept through various testing phases to final production.
- Experience in the heating industry would be advantageous.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday days.
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are a skilled electronic engineer, please apply now for immediate consideration.