We are currently working with a manufacturing client based in Wigan who are looking to add an electrically bias engineer to their long-standing team of 4. Our client is a powerhouse in their industry and are growing from strength to strength, with ongoing projects to streamline the production process and multiple growth plans this is a really exciting time to join.
This role is available due to business growth.
What’s in it for me?
- Sought after morning shift
- 2 bonus’ per year
- Lots of overtime available at increased rate
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum- 1st year earning potential £40,000+
- Full benefits package
- Onsite facilities for staff use such as a gym, outdoor facilities etc.
- Long term development and training opportunities
- Working in a team where your thoughts and opinions are valued
Daily duties of an electrical bias engineer:
- Responsible for maintenance and monitoring of plant, in all areas of site, including manufacturing and servicing areas and completion of appropriate documentation as required
- With the company growth you will be involved in a lot of installation projects for the foreseeable future
- Responsible for the completion of job tasks that include both the craftsman core engineering skills as well as flexibility to crossover skills in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and rigging areas as required.
- Carry out basic analytical and fault-finding tasks to ensure optimum equipment operation
- Working to ISO9000 standards and company QHSE guidelines and policies.
What skills do I need?
- An experienced electrical engineer with some mechanical skills.
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a passion for engineering and want to be hands on resolving issues and faults.
- To have a strong knowledge in installation in addition to maintenance engineering.
Working hours: Monday- Friday; 6am -2pm
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are a skilled electrical bias engineer, please apply now for immediate consideration.