We’re looking for an experience Criminal Duty Solicitor based in Liverpool.
What is in it for me?
- Highly competitive basic salary of circa £30K-£40K dependent on experience
- Working for a prestigious, well-known Litigation practice with strong track record of success
- Ongoing market leading specialist training to keep abreast with changes in law/ procedure
- Fee earning on criminal cases
- Advising/ representing clients, briefing counsel and experts, advocacy, liaising with and attending on third parties, including witnesses, counsel, experts and prosecuting authorities
- Advising clients during and out of office hours at police stations and courts
- Participating in the out of hours police station on call rota
What skills do I need?
- Qualified Solicitor with Unconditional Practising Certificate
- Commercial experience of being a Duty Solicitor
- Requirement to be CLAS Accredited/ eligible for Duty Solicitor Scheme
Circa £30K-£40K dependent on experience
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.