My client is a successful family run business who are looking for a Construction Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary to permanent basis in Abram, Wigan. As a construction administrator, you will be responsible for the support tasks within the construction sector of the business.
What’s in it for me?
- Generous basic salary dependant on experience
- Sociable working hours
- Part of a close-knit team
- On-site parking
Day to day duties
- Dealing with CIS tax & insurance
- Writing PQQ’s & Tenders
- Completing risk assessments and method statements
- Arranging CITB training and carrying out DBS Checks.
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming enquiries
- Dealing with all aspects of construction administration
- Any other duties as required by the business
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience of administration within the construction sector would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of CIS tax & Insurance
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
Working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm (can be flexible)