Our major client who have been established for 200 years are currently looking to add bottling operative to heart of their business. As a bottling operative you will be working across a range of departments including preparation, packaging, and handling of finished goods.
What’s in it for me?
- Temporary contract but could be permanent opportunities for good workers.
- Day shift.
- Weekly pay.
- Free on-site parking.
- Operation of onsite machinery including all screens and controls.
- Working to specification sheet and completing all related administration on the internal database and SAP.
- Connection and movement of pipework to pumps and associated equipment
- Cleaning of work area and tanks ensuring stations are always sanitary.
- Heavy lifting up to 25kg.
- Working to all company health, safety, and hygiene policies.
What skills do i need?
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Happy and able to lift heavy loads.
- Administration skills and have a good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Able to work at Heights.
- FLT license is preferred but not essential.
Monday- Friday 8am- 4pm