By Matthew Lee | 21st April 2021
Due to growth, our client in the Chorley area is looking for a Finance Assistant to support their financial department. You should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organisational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software.
Duties will include:
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
What skills do I need?
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel and accounting software
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
What is in it for me?
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Monthly team events
- Yearly bonus
Monday- Friday, 9 – 5pm
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.